These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired September 4-8, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Did Sarah order a beer at the Blue Whale?
- “Shut the door! Open the door!”
- Funny Frustration
- Haskell vs. Hoffman…or…Captain America vs. Cruella DeVille
- Cliffs and crypts: Location! Location! Location!
- The writers forget Hoffman has the ability to make people forget, and…
- The censors forget a picture is worth a thousand words
- Betty Jo returns to Hooterville!
- We’ve got to fight for our right…to wear mini-skirts!
Our Tribute to Jonathan Frid:
A Dark Shadows Legend Passes into Eternity
We can see the fangs, but we won’t hear the word “vampire”
Bravo for blue screen! The ever-innovative Dark Shadows tries a new technology
Whose line is it?
Testing the limits of Barnabas’ patience
Don’t forget to check out our TV Party Tonight! Page