These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired August 21- 25, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Detective Devlin delves in for disturbing details
- Sarah…scary, or saintly?
- “Jogging” Maggie’s memory is more like a slow crawl…or even a dead stop
- Barnabas thinks his mojo is a no-go til Hoffman puts the clamp on the vamp
- Burke Devlin, Alpha Male: Part II
- Let’s talk about you…no, let’s talk about YOU!
- How long would it take you to eat six pounds of grapes?
- How technology could have spared Chrissy so much pre-teenage angst
- In the news (in case you haven’t heard by now!): Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows trailer released to mixed reviews
Barnabas isn’t in the mood to celebrate
“I don’t drink…wine”
Did Dark Shadows just pick up a cigarette sponsor? All of a sudden, everyone’s smoking like dragons. Smoke left over from this scene is still roiling through the closing credits.