These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired April 29 – May 10, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Old McCollins had a dream, E I E I O….
- “Is it really that important for you to learn everything about yourself?”
- Overacting 101
- Superfluous Lang
- How much more story can we squeeze out of Lang?
- Wicked Stepmother—Deluxe!
- David’s B.S. Meter is in full operational mode
- Mirror, Mirror, on the wall…
- Where did Adam’s face come from?
- The Dying Bride
- Pleasant Memories of Live at the Old House
- A challenging time for Barnabas
- Knock, knock! Crazy-Gram!
- Angelique’s unnecessary risks and damage control
- Dream a little dream…or not
- Dead body breathing, off tape-recorder recording, closed doors slamming
- Buckets o’ dry ice!
- Oops! Unintended results
- Dopey Horses
The advent of the Nehru jacket…
…and the return of the “World’s Fair Skirt”
“Like I don’t have enough mother issues ALREADY!!”
Skull on a Stick!
“Here’s lookin’ at you, kid…”
Here’s looking at you, Barnabas…
And here’s lookin’ at you, Willie. Glad to have you back, you crazy ol’ son of a gun!