These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired April 15 – April 26, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Is it all too much?
- Lang, the multi-tasking mad scientist
- Kindness, sweetness and gentleness of spirit (rolls eyes::)
- Call Me Irresponsible…
- Stupidly glossing over
- Vicki is almost happy
- The Easy Outs: Selective Recognition and Mass Hallucination
- Itchy Fingers comes to town…then nothing…
- Maggie’s crazy new roommate
- The Victoria Winters Roommate Matching Service…not!!
- Russ’s Time Travel Rubber Band Theory
- Angelique is not like everyone else
- The Collins are inbred…but in a good way
- Lang’s elaborate laboratory
- An ugly scene with cue cards, a gun, and a telephone
- Are the Beatles not live because Paul is dead?
- Brady bunch beginnings?
The happy couple…
…and the unhappy sister-in-law
Mah WAH HA HA HA HA!!!!
“I know you think you know who I am, but I don’t know if you know that who I think you are is who you really are.”
Something to scream about