These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired April 1 – April 12, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Back to the future
- What about David?
- Barnabas and Julia mend fences
- The lovers’ inconvenience of being born in different centuries
- Lang begins with a bang
- Hoffman, Lang, Van Helsing—which was it supposed to be?
- The Anti-Vampire Treatment hospital release form?
- 15 minutes could save you from an eternity of vampirism!
- The old man gets all the young chicks
- Marry her or kill her? Decisions, decisions…
- How are Stoddard & Peterson like Hepburn & Grant?
- The strange and haunting journey…
- Bradford/Clark Mystery Theater
- We’re overdue for a criminally insane murderer
- Martin Luther King Jr. goes to the mountaintop
- George Hamilton is a survivor
- On the Cutting Room Floor
Night Drive to Destiny
“Here’s lookin’ at you, kid…”
“I don’t UNDERSTAND!!”
Oh my, how the dynamic has changed!
Dr. Lang’s new show on the DIY Network