These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired March 25 – 29, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Time is running out
- Once upon a time, there were three little foreshadows…
- The crossbow, the bare hands, and an unlikely promise
- History, the Way You Like It
- 1796 Scorecard: who’s dead, who’s crazy, who’s incarcerated?
- The hinges of character development
- Apart from being a vampire, how did he change?
- First, learn your ABC’s…then I’ll kill you!
- Barnabas, the engine of destruction
- Obsessive love + supernatural power + being a sociopath = the delightful disaster!
- The Time Travel solution to grief
- Shattered glasses, collapsed lives, and the broken back of the camel
- But he’s a GOOD dastardly villain!
- The silver cross, the chains, and the unlikely peace
- History for a song
- Cookie Monster pays us a visit
Too little, too late
“I’ll kill ya with my bare hands!”
“I’ll find you.”
Tough times for strong women
Not so suave anymore, eh?
The bleary-eyed vampire
Mistress of Death?
The end of the beginning…