These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired March 18 – 22, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Is Vicki changing history, or preserving it?
- If someone is crazy, does that mean you can’t believe ANYTHING they say?
- When Joshua Collins speaks….
- Hats, doors, names and voices from beyond
- Fashion Faux Pas… or pregnant?
- Unemployed jailer, seeks position as escape artist…
- Time Travel is confusing
- Crazy woman with a gun
- Is it better to be shot…or in jail?
- Daniel, the poor victim of being a kid
- Forbes: good guy gone bad, or bad guy fully flourishing?
- Honey vs. Vinegar
- Chrissy thumps the table, and Russ forgets everybody’s name
- Incompetent criminals move the plot along
- Once upon a time, there were three storylines…
- Vicki bleeds paint (or wax) from a traveling wound
- Who’s that cackling from my wall?
- “I detest you! Let’s be partners…”
- Our new feature: Get you to youtube!
“You say Bath-eee-ya…I say Bath—aye…ya…”
The Collinsport Gaol: It’s no Fort Knox
The Great Escape
The OTHER Great Escape
Repeat after me…It’s JUST a dream…
Nothing says safety and comfort like a loaded pistol…
The shy bride…who’s completely bonkers!
Chrissy likes the Mod Squad wagon