These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired March 11-15, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- I, Vampire
- The Economy of Language
- “Oh my God, I can’t believe this is really happening…”
- Secret Passageways
- The Pain in the Neck Patriarch becomes the Voice of Reason
- Makeup! Lights! Camera! Action!
- The marriage, the money and the maniac
- A lack of joint decisions puts the new marriage out of joint
- The dark side of Nathan Forbes gets even darker
- The Poster Child for Naivete
- No more pretty dresses for Millicent
- Supernatural Supreme!
- Does it take a witch to summon a witch?
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
- Chrissy attends a Party at Aunt Kathryn’s
Barnabas, that’s not very cousin-ly of you…
Best not to conduct your secret business in a TOWER…
Oh, my son…my son…
OUT, damn spirit!!
“Strange things may happen. Ignore them.”
Barnabas comes out to Joshua
Does Naomi miss her cue?
On comics stands this week