These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired March 4-8, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Barnabas the Bricklayer: Hero or Villain?
- Trask, you can’t HANDLE the supernatural!
- Robin Hood on steroids
- Chrissy psychoanalyzes the vampire
- Atonement is a bitch, and Reputation is king!
- Trask & Forbes: a curious alliance
- The best laid plans…work out just fine!
- Jeeves would not approve…
- The Narrator knows all!
- Whatever happened to Andre Dupres?
- The houseguest that will never leave
- Assault with a deadly cane
- Russ throws Chrissy a softball
- “A maid will answer the door” ROTFL!!
- Something old, something new…
- Three Bells…but is the geography well?
- Simon says…
- Read Dark Shadows Every Day!
Note: Chrissy’s Synopsis this week is accompanied by music from Hold On To Me, from Placebo’s latest CD, Loud Like Love.
LINKS TO DARK SHADOWS PRODUCTS AND OPPORTUNITIES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE’S “NEWS” SEGMENT:
Barnabas gets the upper hand…
…and Natalie sees the handwriting on the wall
Before there was Facebook, people communicated on…Fan-book…
♫ “Girl ‘o My Dreams…” ♫
“This…can’t be good…”
The Faces of Blackmail