These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired February 26 – March 1, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- It’s not the end…yet!
- When all else, fails, tell the truth
- The Paranormal Paradox
- “And then I woke up…”?
- Special Effects Fest on Wednesday
- Is Reverend Trask practicing the evil art of Feng Shui?
- Barnabas botches it badly
- Is it Quittin’ Time for Ben?
- “I hate. And I can do something about that hate.”
- Emo-Vampire joins The Avengers
- Internet Tough Guy
- A Tale of Three Detectives
- Verbal Swordplay
- Props for the use of props
- The debonair and powerful vampire…drops his cane
- Foreshadowed is forewarned…or is it?
- Best Slap of the Series
- Would you like to fly in my beautiful balloon?
- Tote bags, bobbleheads and discount coffins
The neck, Barnabas!! Aim for the neck!!
Comfort in a Difficult Moment
Be afraid, Trask…be VERY afraid…
The Lovely Miss Maude Browning
This week in comics…