These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired February 5 – 9, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Did she jump or did she fall?
- Could the WORD “Vampire” have saved Josette’s life?
- “And if you order now, we’ll send you this second beautiful coffin…absolutely free!!”
- Ben’s got the hots for the Countess?
- Brick of the Week
- Successfully Sympathetic?
- Who done him wrong…MORE?
- You and me against the world = Double Trouble
- Blackmail, anyone? Not so fast!
- How far will Nathan fall?
- Barnabas: a sentimentalist and his jewelry
- Assumptions and Fictions: the stuff Family Legends are made of!
- “In this house, facts become fantasy very easily”
- Russ makes literary references, and Chrissy perfects the art of the Picayune
- The best laid plans…come to nothing, if your intended jumps (or falls) off a cliff
- Love is Blue, and your kitchen is avocado green
- Meat & Potatoes
This week, Chrissy’s synopsis is accompanied by Jean Sibelius’ Finlandia.
The gig is up
Alas, poor Suki…we barely knew her
Who left the lights on?
Bad Hair Day Extraordinaire
Does she fall or does she jump? You decide!