These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired January 22-26, 1968.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Can you say “vampire”? Apparently not…
- Understatement of the
week yearshow: Newly vampirized Barnabas reflects, “There’s been a drastic change in my life.”
- The Flub that WORKS
- The Ben & Barnabas Flip-Flop
- Laughing at the idiocy of others
- How is Ben Stokes like George Costanza?
- Super-strength, super-vision…and super-imposed
two fiveeight people know a secret, it’s not a secret
- Sarah’s Swan song
- One historical point eclipses the writers’ past mistakes
- ♫Peter and Vicki, sittin’ in a tree…♫
♫Nathan and Millicent, sittin’ in a tree…♫
(but not all in the same tree)
- Chain of Fools
- “You bet your sweet bippy!”
The Vampire and his Personal Assistant
What is really cool in this picture?
What is really NOT cool in this picture?
Nobody does “dead” like Angelique…
Nathan & Millicent make a cute couple