These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired December 26-29, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Push comes to shove: a tale of motherly love
- St. Josette, the tragic widow martyr
- Is Abigail a better detective than Rev. Trask?
- Beware…the uninteresting child
- Russ exercises his stock options
- The Commotionless Motion of the Collins Moving Day
- Haunted houses…or haunted people?
- The Serendipitously Bandaged Ghost
- Good, Bad, Ugly, Ice Bowl & Tribbles
- We say goodbye to 1967
What the well-dressed armchair is wearing this season
Proofreader needed, apply at Dan Curtis Productions
Kathryn Leigh Scott’s new novel, Down and Out in Beverly Heels, is now available on Amazon.
From her website: The novel is a fun, light-hearted romance, taking us into the Hollywood social swirl, but also delves into the gritty truth of what it is to be “homeless and hiding it” in one of the most glittering, fashionable cities in the world.