These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired December 11-15, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Dueling Fools
- Nathan Forbes, Victorian superhero! (At least he’s trying to be…)
- How to hide out in a small town
- The kooky spinster meets the Zodiac
- Does Barnabas have free will…or will Angelique set him free?
- Dark Shadows 1st Super-Villain: Acerbic to the extreme!
- The devil is in EVERYTHING…
- The tree, the bear, and frostbite: so, who’s a witch now?
- Guess who’s coming to dinner?
- Forum, anyone?
NOTE: This week, Chrissy’s synopsis is accompanied by Intermission, by Panic! at the Disco.
If she doesn’t survive, good news! She wasn’t a witch!
The first exploding cat in Dark Shadows history