These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired November 20-24, 1967.
In this installment of the Drawing Room:
- Our Time Machine makes a side trip to 1795
- Exercising the acting chops on some meatier roles?
- Jeremiah is bewitched, Abigail’s picking up evil vibrations, and Vicki does her best impersonation of the Energizer Bunny
- Sibling sniping and manipulations
- Whoever said “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” must have dated Angelique
- Vicki’s new reality: doppelgangers, dreams, and embracing the past
- Has Barnabas gone from villain to victim?
- Ready! Get SET! Yes, nicely done…
- Hulk Smash!
- and…we have a Winner!
Welcome Crazy Angelique with the crazy eyes
A new family dynamic
This week’s award is for Set Design