These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired November 13-17, 1967.
In this installment of the Drawing Room:
- Hoffman is NOT afraid
- Fun Use of the Phone
- Alpha Male Part II: the Honorable Guy
- Sarah’s Swan Song
- If there’s no body….are they dead?
- David’s right about EVERYTHING….oh…really?
- Does time keep on slipping into the future…or into the past?
- Tony Peterson doesn’t know what he’s stepped in
- Toy Boats and Seasick-o-Vision (No, not at the same time)
- Brutal Chronology: Clocks amok!
- Our first contest! Enter and win a fabulous prize! (Note: Russ misspoke, when he said the contest ends Wednesday, December 7. Well, it turns out December 7 is a Friday, so the contest actually ends Friday, December 7!)
Really small…in a really big room
Alpha Male 2.0 vs. Damsel in Distress
Hoffman realizes too late she might have pushed Barnabas too far