These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired October 30-November 3, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Carolyn joins the Black Hats
- Dr. Frenemy goes too far!
- A Fate Worse Than Death…but worse for WHOM?
- David alone in the Land of Loss and Betrayal
- Wild Card Joe and Crazy Aunt Katherine (no, it’s not a 1970’s movie)
- Quick & Easy Hypnosis: Fall into the Trap!
- Fashion foibles, dire distractions, and where is Joe really going?
- Evil people lie
- You sunk my battleship!
- Van Winkle on Ice!
The Claws Come Out
Carolyn practices her Bizarro limbo: How high can you go?