These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired October 23-27, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Carolyn is curious, David is distraught, and Liz spends the week in the land of Denial.
- What exactly IS a debutante’s job?
- “There’s nothing in the basement of the Old House….and you’ve got to promise me you’ll never ever go there!!”
- Addicted to Drama – 80’s pop tune, or timeless female finagling?
- Now appearing in Barnabas’ basement: The Huffy Hoffman Traveling Hypnosis Show!
- Girl blood is better than boy blood.
- “What you see here you will never forget and you will never remember…IS THAT CLEAR??”
- Another visit with the Suntan God
- We take an idyllic journey to Camelot
The Long-Awaited Experiment
Dr. Hoffman is up to her old tricks again!
Renowned make-up artist Dick Smith transformed Jonathan Frid into “Ancient Barnabas” during a procedure that took several hours.
Frid is wearing a glove over his left hand, giving it a really creepy look.