These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired October 16-20, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Bubble bubble, toil and trouble! First look at Julia Hoffman’s basement lab
- Parting is such sweet sorrow: the End of Woodard
- Alas poor Devlin! We knew him well…
- Hoffman doth protest too much, methinks
- Barnabas waxes eloquent….even as he’s committing murder!
- The book, the bat, and the imaginary friend
- David gets even weirder than before…
- A double dose of Peter Murphy!
- The new Time Machine is up and running!
The End of Woodard
The Barnabas/Victoria Storyline Takes Center Stage Again
WHAT is Maggie wearing?
Julia encounters some terrifying trees in the garden…