These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired October 2-6, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- “He walks and talks, but he’s dead.”
- Move over, Dr. Hoffman! Chrissy plays Child Psychologist.
- Things that make you go…HUH?
- Russ gives us a history lesson in labor relations
- Come one, come all! Join the marvelous Barnabas Basement Tour!
- The Proper Gentleman’s Guide to Vampirism by Barnabas Collins
- Dr. Fisher’s Mumbo-Jumbo
- Beatles and Monkees (What else is new?)
- Building a new Time Machine
This is the last week that Robert Gerringer appears as Dave Woodard
David realizes that Julia is one of the Black Hats
What?! No Brandy? Oh, fiddlesticks! I guess I’ll have to drink tea…