These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired August 7-11, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Can you say “vampire” ? Apparently not!
- Hoffman’s Insurance Policy: guess Maggie isn’t REALLY in “good hands”
- A dirty old handkerchief, or marry a millionaire? Hmmmm, now…let me see…
- Oh, those newfangled inventions, like electricity…and HEAT!!!
- Free Willie? Might never happen
- Attack of The Fly!
- The Spy Who…went to the movies
- More exciting information about the new DVD set!
“Good News! This program, Dark Shadows, is now being presented in color!”
“I’m going to have to keeeeellll you!”
Vicky’s found a new house, but is it haunted? A serendipitous flub lends to that impression.
Anthony George forgets his lines and rubs his hands to distract us as he reads the teleprompter. Then he looks at his hands and realizes he’s inside so, what the hell?
Hey, check the blogroll on the bottom right for links to other exciting Dark Shadows sites!