These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired July 31 – August 4, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Julia Hoffman, the Effective Detective
- When Dark Shadows closes a door, they open a window
- What is the “right way” to turn someone into a vampire?
- Acting Award to Jonathan Frid: so much emotion without saying a word
- Reflections upon reflections
- Does she or doesn’t she? If only Elizabeth could stick to her guns for once!
- Attack of the Big Mac
- “Bleah” movies? You decide…
Note: this podcast includes a few clips from a “Kinescope” episode, and the audio quality is not as good as it could be. Our apologies. You may need to listen very carefully, but the content is worth the extra effort.
Oooomphf! Vampire outsmarted
Good News! MCI is repackaging the complete original series in a cleverly boxed DVD set.
The show must go on! Frid shines in the face of a stagehand’s distracting antics.