These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired July 10 – 14, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Answer: Victoria Winters. Question: Who is Barnabas planning to shower with jewels?
- I’ll take Convoluted Murder Plots for $100: Jason McGuire loses big on Final Jeopardy
- Can you handle the truth?
- That Crazy Collinwood Chronology
- Groovy! It’s 1967 and I’m having a flashback!
- “He can walk at night but he’s dead”–Do we even need to say the word “Vampire”??
- With this sheriff, it’s all about Justice, Money, and Power…pick two. (Hint: it’s not about Justice)
- Date with a Vampire
- There are no Henrys…and she wouldn’t have a Willie or a Sam, so…I guess Collinwood is safe from the widow next door!
Behold! The six-dimensional “turnback”!
If you listen carefully, you can hear those little cartoon feet pattering during Jason’s Great Escape