These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired June 19 – 23, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- “We interrupt this broadcast…”
- Jason McGuire and the No Good Very Bad Horrible Week
- Confessions of a murderous matriarch
- Carolyn’s twisted logic
- Crazy Maggie, Secretive Sarah and The Great Escape
- “I’m going to have to KEEEEELLL you!”
- How exactly do you scare a vampire?
- There’s no need to fear, Saturday morning cartoons are here!
- …as well as Dark Shadows comics!
The Big Confession…we’ve been waiting a looonng time for this
Elizabeth finally leaves the house after 18 years, but is still held hostage by her situation
Barnabas explains to Willie that Maggie is beyond hope, after learning about her “secret friend.” Don’t miss the eyebrows!