DISCLAIMER: If you choose to listen to our podcasts from the very beginning, please be warned: our production qualities here are just terrible in comparison to our latest episodes. Please don’t be put off! We get better, we promise! 🙂
These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired June 12 – 16, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Multiple references to BONDAGE (but it’s not what you think)
- Barnabas is a sick B@$+@#%! (and it’s exactly what you think)
- David is Disobedient, Belligerent, and Bratty. So what else is new?
- Carolyn gets totally Buzzed…in more ways than one!
- A Bridge, a Bag of spiders, and a Body on the Beach
- Boy, there’s an abundance of alliteration here. I feel like I’m in a Stan Lee Marvel comic!
And also, Things That Make You Go “Hmmmmm….”
- When does Willie sleep?
- Does Vicky not understand the meaning of the word “curfew”?
- Why didn’t they ask Russ for his advice on the 1967 Daytime Emmy nominations? (Okay, I was nine years old, but I knew acting when I saw it…)
Rooms outside the House: They’ve got some Dr. Seuss architects at Collinwood
Is Carolyn about to become “the old ball & chain” to this motorcycle man?