DISCLAIMER: If you choose to listen to our podcasts from the very beginning, please be warned: our production qualities here are just terrible in comparison to our latest episodes. Please don’t be put off! We get better, we promise! 🙂
These episodes of Dark Shadows originally aired June 5 – 9, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Josette? Maggie! Josette? Maggie! (Only her hairdresser knows for sure…)
- The Pipe, the Key & the Pick: the Tokens of Dark Shadows
- Never fear! Barney Fife is here! (Huh?)
- Sam Evans knows Fashion!
- Did you get your permission slip signed? We’re taking a Field Trip to the Secret Room in the Basement!
But wait! There’s more!
- “We’ve got a reeeeeallly big shoe this week!” (All right? ‘salright!)
- “It’s a wrap!” (And we don’t mean the chicken-avocado-cranberry-sandwich-with-sprouts kind…)
Check out this interview with Kathryn Leigh Scott at nj.com!
Pushing the limits of daytime TV?
Does it get any more gothic than this?