DISCLAIMER: If you choose to listen to our podcasts from the very beginning, please be warned: our production qualities here are just terrible in comparison to our latest episodes. Please don’t be put off! We get better, we promise! 🙂
These episodes originally aired May 29 – June 2, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- So what’s the real deal with Paul Stoddard?
- The dangerous endeavour of Grilling Barnabas Collins
- The Sheriff admits, “I got nuthin’…”
- The most unromantic marriage proposal…EVER!
- A week in the life of Barnabas Collins: bend some bars, recite some poetry, beat Willie, and pull off the Big Switcheroo!
- HOFFMAN!! Well…almost…
- Can you sympathize with a character who hates being evil?
- The envelope please: And the Emmy goes to…
- “We’re watchin’ Gunsmoke, and that’s all there is to it!”
♫Burke and Vicki, sittin’ in a tree…♫
Vicki and Barnabas, walking on the beach….Are you kidding me?