DISCLAIMER: If you choose to listen to our podcasts from the very beginning, please be warned: our production qualities here are just terrible in comparison to our latest episodes. Please don’t be put off! We get better, we promise! 🙂
These episodes originally aired May 22 – 26, 1967.
In this installment of The Drawing Room:
- Vicki’s Hunch…or just a lot of hooey?
- Josette’s Theme: “Nice tune…but there’s no beat, and you can’t really dance to it.”
- Vicki or Maggie…who is your favorite Damsel in Distress?
- David’s Wild Flights of Fantasy
- Will Jason really “go all the way”?
- That Barnabas Collins! He’s got an excuse for everything!
- The Monkees…and Lawrence Welk
- Carolyn’s “dark shadowy” secret?
Some visual aids for this podcast:
What the heck is that in the hospital hallway?
Check out our Twitter feed: #darkshadowspod
Production Note: Thanks to college football, and our Netflix queue, we’re moving to a bi-weekly schedule…more or less…