DISCLAIMER: If you choose to listen to our podcasts from the very beginning, please be warned: our production qualities here are just terrible in comparison to our latest episodes. Please don’t be put off! We get better, we promise! 🙂
In this episode of The Drawing Room we see the real Barnabas, for the first time, Live & Uncensored. (Monday, May 1 – Friday, May 5, 1967). Also in this episode:
- Transformation of the Old House…no HGTV needed!
- Sam paints Barnabas by candlelight…but what’s happened to Josette’s portrait?
- Does Barnabas send Willie for “take out,” or does he get his own meals?
- Willie the Snitch…well, almost…
- Barnabas & Maggie meet–the Beginning of a Not-So-Beautiful Friendship
- Vampires 101: Sunlight, Mirrors, and do vampires drive Chevys and drink Sanka?
Plus, we’ve been warning you that if you send us an email, we’d read it on the air. Well, someone took us up on it. Our first Listener Comments!