DISCLAIMER: If you choose to listen to our podcasts from the very beginning, please be warned: our production qualities here are just terrible in comparison to our latest episodes. Please don’t be put off! We get better, we promise! 🙂
This episode of The Drawing Room examines the second week of Barnabas’ appearance in Collinsport (Monday, April 24 – Friday, April 28, 1967).
- Why is Willie acting so strangely? And why is Jason so upset with him?
- Will Elizabeth ever stand up to Jason?
- Does Barnabas know any way to visit other than…”unexpectedly”?
- Who is draining the blood from the local livestock? (Take a wild guess…)
- What’s up with that music at the Blue Whale? And…
- Elizabeth…what’s her story, anyway?